Thursday, August 28, 2008

NC Trip - Part Five and Final - sorry so much

Well on Wednesday it was time to go home. We packed all morning and the kids played.

The kids did great traveling. I was so thankful and actually a little pleasantly surprised.

These pics were at the Minneapolis Airport. It was so fun. They had a little playland for kids.





We traveled for 14 hours on the way home. We got home about 2:30am in the morning last night. Needless to say we are all tired. I have lots to do, but as you can tell, have been blogging a good part of the day. But it's about all I have the energy to do.

We have had a busy and fun summer and this was a perfect way to end it! Thanks Taylor Family!

See tracy's blog for more pics!

8 comments:

Natilie said...

It looks like you had a great vacation. That beach looks beautiful!

The Smith's said...

fun trip...it is like looking at my pictures with you inserted in them. weird! i am glad the weather was good and that you got to see a REAL rain! ha ha

Marci

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had fun. Did you know you can play Settlers Online? We will have to play together sometime so I can whoop you! HE HE! Love you guys!

Nora said...

Hey, Kim (Nord) is moving into my ward. So funny. Just thought I would tell you. We are excited. Your trip looks like it was a blast. Someday I want to go to NC and SC. It looks beautiful. Take care.

Crysta said...

What a trip. You have had a fun summer! Sounds like Tracy will live there for life. Sounds like a great place to be. Hope to see you soon. Maybe we can do something soon, when things settle down.

haley said...

looks like you had a great trip! how are you re-cooping? i hate the after math of a nice vacation. talk to you later!!!

Jensen Family said...

We are glad that you had a good vacation. My brother and his wife live in Raleigh North Carolina. He is stationed at Pope AFB.Cute pictures.

Mugsy said...

OK your family is so fun and cute! I love these kinds of posts because I just feel like I am right there on the fun trip!!