Thursday, August 7, 2008

Isaac's new buzz


We keep buzzing Isaac's hair this summer and I like it that way. Here is a cute picture of him after we did it.

5 comments:

Heather J said...

Way cute picture. I wished my kids would smile for the camera. You are lucky. You asked how I center pictures. I don't know. I put in no format, then stick them next to each other, then when I am done with my post, center the whole thing. Call me. We will figure it out.

Sara said...

I love my boys head shaved! They look so cute and older.

Chanell said...

Love the haircut- He looks so much like Ally smiling like that- what cute kids you have!

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

He is so cute. I love the Buzz. I do that to my boys too. It is easy and their hair is never a mess.
Love it.

Walker paradise said...

tyson loves ty's hair buzzed and Ty likes it too! if I don't get his hair cut regularly they do it when I'm not home and they think it's funny, i don't dislike it but I play along with the game!! Isaac looks cute!