Saturday - We went back to Emerald Isle and it was a great day. The ways were smaller, though as you see below, me and Isaac got slammed by a wave and Tracy caught the aftermath, me trying to get out of the ocean because Isaac was screaming!
Tracy's kids are awesome swimmers. Joel is 6 months younger than Ally and he can swim great all by himself! And Kelly and Nate are on a swim team in the summer. Great excercise and skill to have. It makes me want to get my kids swimming!
------------
On Sunday, we decided to drive to Wilmington to see my Grandma. I can't believe I forgot to take pictures....I am so mad. But it was fun for Ally and Isaac to see her and to see some of the places I spent time as a kid. We love you Grandma Allen.
No comments:
Post a Comment