Friday, August 1, 2008

Addison is here!

My big brother Franklin and his wife Amber had their first baby last night (on her due date). I can't wait to go see her this weekend. Congrats guys!

Addison Kate Allen was born July 31st in Murray, Utah at approximately 10:20 pm. Addison weighed in at 7 lb 13 oz and was 21 inches long and has brown hair.



What a cute dad and baby!

3 comments:

Mugsy said...

OK that is one sweet baby. There is nothing I love more than that new new newborn stage. Thats why I keep having them and Josh has to say "remember that they grow up"... And of course I love them now, they are just a lot more work.......

Mugsy said...

O by the way I love the family picture up top! And I love how good and happy you and Glen look because you know what a great place your visiting and the cute little kids on the other hand are like can this please be over? Just like my little stinks

Katherine said...

My kids are the most photogenic kids in the world. Ally hardly ever looks at the camera and it's just hit and miss with Isaac. But yah, they are like "another picture?"
Newborns are cute, but mine just cry alot. I like them when they grow up a little :)