Glen wanted to go camping for his birthday this year and didn't have school over that weekend, so we reserved a couple campsites for his family to all come. We were so excited that they could all come. So from Utah County and Idaho Falls, we met here in Logan Canyon for a weekend camping trip. It was so beautiful. It rained 2 of the 3 nights, but we all seemed to get enough sleep and we were glad it didn't rain during the day. We even went to Bear Lake on Saturday and ate at La Beau's and got a Famous Raspberry Shake and then went swimming at Rendezvous Beach. We had a great time, especially the kids and it was a nice break in camping. The cousins all enjoyed each other and Glen had a great birthday. He got a new big cooler that we took camping. :)



6 comments:
Ok those are awesome pics! I love Tony Grove, It is seriously the prettiest drive ever!! I am so glad you are having such a fun summer with your darling fam!
Looks like you had a great time. We love Bear Lake. The shakes aren't half bad either!
Looks like fun! I love Bear Lake! That is where I was born....not on the lake, in the county:)
looks so fun! it's great to see all your family together it makes me smile!!
Gotta love Bear Lake. I wish the rest of the world would stop coming there. I don't want it to get too big :(
Looks like lots of fun. Cute pictures.
Post a Comment