I should have taken pictures, but I didn't know it was going to be an event. Marci sent 2 big boxes of clothes before she left NC to us. A huge box for Ally and another box for Isaac. They came last week and it was hilarious. It became the night's event. Ally was SO EXCITED. Better than Christmas for sure...They were new, cute clothes and even better they came from Kiersten. If I ever tell Ally I bought clothes from the store, she acts upset that it didn't come from her cousins.
We had a fashion show and Ally showed almost every single item to Glen and did a modeling dance and strut.
Isaac was not to be shown up. He loved the Buzz Lightyear and Thomas shirts the most (of course) and was excited too!
Anyway. Thanks Marci (and some from Tracy to Marci and then to me) for buying clothes so that I don't have too! We love it and are so thankful!
No comments:
Post a Comment