Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Projects - A couple down - 5 million to go!

On July 3rd and 4th, Glen built a sandbox under the playhouse. It looks great and the kids love it. Glen also built the little fence on the side of the playhouse and parks the lawnmower behind it, so it is hidden. Great Job Honey! You rock!

before...



after...




------------------------------------------------------------------
Stucco project. This was a big one. When we bought the house we knew there we had to repair a section of the stucco and we received concessions to repair it. Glen tore down the water damaged stucco, foam stuff and sheeting and replaved all the bad wood. Then the stucco people (eventually) came and finished it. We are glad to have that repaired and finished. Again...Glen is awesome at projects and I appreciate him so much.






Glen also put a pole in the ground to hang the hammock from the tree on the right side of this picture. The kids and Glen and I love it. It's a nice shady spot to relax.
Next...stain the deck, fence and picnic table - paint Isaac's room, and the list goes on. The joy of being a homeowner!!!

3 comments:

haley said...

wow! could you guys send some of your energy down to us? i'm still waiting on a gate to the back yard!

Anonymous said...

I knew you guys must be busy because your blog hadn't been updated for quite a while. We had so much fun on the 3rd. Thanks for having us over. Maybe when things slow down a little we can get together again!!

Crysta said...

I am in the middle of building a sandbox myself, so far I have the grass dug out and that is it! I lost ambition after that.