Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Once Upon A Time Camp

After the regular summer camp, they had a special edition "Once upon a time" camp. Ond day was fairies and pirates and the next day was princess and kings and queens. This was Ally's fairy outfit and I curled her hair and tied little ribbons in it. She loved it and it was fun. She hasn't let me do much to her hair and then she cut it, so we haven't done much. (and I don't know how to do it very good), but it turned out cute.





On princess day, she wore her Snow White dress, but we didn't do her hair special. She had a great time. I don't cater to her really girly sied much, so it's good for her to get it somewhere.

2 comments:

haley said...

you look hot ally!!!!

Katherine said...

She's not supposed to look hot, she is supposed to look like a beautiful fairy princess. Don't say my 4 year old looks hot...that's just weird. :)