Thursday, July 17, 2008

Visit with Crysta

A couple weeks ago, I took some baby stuff down to my parents for my sister to use when she visited and I went and visited one of my very best friends from high school. Crysta (Overman) PoVey. She just had a little baby boy in May and she named him Isaac too! He is such a cutie and her other two kids are darling. We enjoyed each other's company and she made us lunch. I probably stressed her out to much coming over when she has a newborn but we both had a great time chatting. We looked at scrapbooks and talked about old times and new times (like being a mom). I took my camera and totally forgot to take pictures. I am so mad at myself. But this was us about 11 years ago! (man I am getting old)


We played soccer (when I wasn't hurt), basketball (when Crysta wasn't hurt) and softball together for all 4 years. We really were the best of friends. We had a few fights (like high school girls do) but have been close since graduation. Thanks for your friendship Crysta. Enjoy the old school pics.




Jetskiing in Lake Powell - 1995


Softball 1996 (junior year) - Kat, Jen Storey, Crysta


Basketball 1996-97 - Senior Year

1 comment:

Chanell said...

How fun to catch up with friends from high school. I love the glamour shots in your basketball uniform. I have a few of those myself. :)