We had a family home evening lesson and were bribing them with trail bike rides if they would be quiet. (Do what you gotta do :) ) - then they got rides around the neighborhood on Glen's Trail 90. We did this a lot in Meridian, but it's been at Glen's parents since we moved until now. They are glad to have it back.


This is what happens when Isaac's turn is over.
2 comments:
OK I am laughing because what is it with trail 90's? Josh love loves them and has been looking for the just the right ones lately. I think he wants us both to have one....fine by me...He will be so jealous to see your husbands...or yours?
I don't know either. Glen loves it and he tried to buy another one in Boise, and I had to convince him I didn't want one. (at least not when we have little kids, and I will never ride it), but I didn't know that anyone else even knew what they were. But yah, my kids love it.
**Glen and Josh would get a long great I bet. Glen grew up with horses in his backyard and is very outdoorsy. (is that a word?)
Post a Comment