Monday, July 28, 2008

Memories

A few people have done this and I think it's fun...

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

10 comments:

haley said...

my first memory of you was just after you had surgery on your nose. you had 2 big black eyes. but my favorite was our first vacation together and realizing that you were SOOOOO not a country girl. i never knew that "cotton tail" deer lived in caves... but i still love you!

Robyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robyn said...

I remember when Glen brought you to St. George and you schooled all the boys at basketball! We loved you from that day and we knew after that trip Glen was totally gonna marry you!

Katherine said...

Well, that's not true. They kept getting me to try to dunk it (on the 6feet) and I finally gave in and tried, but it wasn't very good. I am sure I looked silly. But that trip was fun. Glen and I knew after that trip we would get married too! So thanks for letting us all stay at your place.
Marianne was cheating at the newlywed game for Josh, and the St. George First Night was a bust, so we drove to Mesquite for the New Year to ring in. Fun Times.

Mugsy said...

OK so like you Kathrine I really wish i didn't let my high school girl ways keep me from having a great friendship with you. But better noe than never. I will have to say some of my memories of you included the Basket Ball Games. Always watching you. You were so good and the best part was that you were always up beat and had this most amazing smile that was so contagious. I still can see you laughing at Crysta for something and wishing i was in on the joke...mostly because I knew our personalities would mesh and also because when is it not fun to laugh at Crysta...Sorry Cryst. I remember having Donna Onstotts class with you and sitting behind you and thinking you had the prettiest hair I had ever seen.....and well, sadly a lot of my memories of you were just of me thinking how beautiful you were. And so sad that I never would tell you all the good things I thought about you!

Mugsy said...

O and that was supposed to say "better now than never" not noe than never....

Katherine said...

You are so sweet. I wish I could go back in time and get to know you better in high school. I can't believe you thought I was so pretty. I thought YOU were so pretty. I guess that is just the self-esteem issues of high school right? Thanks for all the nice things you said. You are great.

Crysta said...

The first time I met you was basketball try outs our Freshman year. That is when it all started! I loved our bus rides and I loved that when I was too chicken to shoot the ball, I would find you and you would make everything you shot :) I spent a lot of my high school years staying at your house. I loved that your mom made you yummy breakfasts everyday, so that is the main reason I liked to stay there :) I had my own personal bed and you let me wear all your cute clothes. I remember jammin to music and singing at the top of our lungs (indigo girls, Deanna Carter, etc.) I remember flying in your buick over the bumps at WSU. Thanks for the rides everywhere. I loved our summers at Lorin Farr, that first year was so fun hanging out with Chad and "Po" You have been a great friend and always a great example and I am so glad you continued to go to Ogden High. We need to get our families together!

Katherine said...

Crysta, You were an awesome point guard and we were a good team, although you should have shot the ball more. :)
I loved singing Indigo Girls in the team room with you, me and Brooke.
The Buick was pretty cool.
Miss you - see you soon.

poverizer said...

I remember the first time I met you, I also thought you were SOOO pretty. . . but your brunette friend wouldn't leave me alone long enough to ask you out--so, I married her!






lol