Saturday, April 4, 2009

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day was a great day. Glen and Isaac got me and Ally flowers and I had a gift for each of the kids. They got a new sweatshirt and a powerade and a little treat. Ally was still not feeling well, but it was a nice morning. Oh, I got Glen a couple bags of candy - kind of lame.




Glen's mom also sent cards in the mail with $5 for each of the kids. Thanks Grandma!



This is Ally's new sweatshirt - (WE HAVE ALREADY LOST IT) I am so bummed, if anyone has seen Ally's sweatshirt...let me know - we miss it dearly :)


Ally wasn't feeling great, but then....



Grandma Nancy and Grandpa Dean to the rescue!

We did a big puzzle (Ally loves to do them) - Glen and I went to lunch by ourselves and they stayed home with the kids and watched Madagasgar 2. It was so nice to go out. Thank you so much. We came back, but a snow storm came and they thought they better leave - so they did and drove home in a pretty bad storm. Sorry and Thank you so much for coming up!


We finished the puzzle that day after they left!

No comments: