Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ally Dance - Isaac Rocks!

Well, March 21st happened to be a warm and beautiful day (about the warmest we have had all year...still) -


Ally had a dance camp and so we asked Isaac what he wanted to do and he said "throw rocks in the water"...so we took Isaac to Old Grist Mill for lunch and down to the Logan River Parkway to throw some rocks. It was a cool place and turned into more of a photoshoot than I anticipated. We had a fun time. Dad and Isaac

Isaac "Throwing Rocks" - he is a good thrower! :)

Happy boy with Rocks!







What cute Boys I have!


Happy Boy (especially in his element)

We made it back to Logan High for Ally's dance performance.
They danced to "Lollipop, Lollipop"

Ally's Dance Performance



Ally and Brooklyn after the Performance was over. She did a great job! It may be the only dance class I let her do, so she better savor it! :) jk...kind of

No comments: