Saturday, April 4, 2009

New pillows and barstools

Glen and I have wanted to get some pillows for our front room couches and new barstools. We got them after we got our tax return. YEAH! I also got some new curtains, but I haven't hung them yet. I will take some pics when I am done. We have also been remodeling a bathroom and a couple bedrooms - pics to come soon (I HOPE :))





3 comments:

Mugsy said...

I love them! Feast or famine with the blogging lately it seems. Everyone I know seems to be in a funk.... I love the bars stools too. Isn't it nice how much just a little redecorating can make a house feel new!

me? said...

i'm so glad you're posting some of the project pics. i love seeing what people are doing! esp. because i can see on FB you're totally into getting your projects done. i need some motivation. maybe your pics will do it! good job on getting the posting up to date. serious props to you.

Walker paradise said...

I really like those bar stools, but I am a huge fan of black.