We had my ultrasound that next week and it was fun to take the kids.
The ultrasound tech did a great job and spent a lot of time with us. I told him that with my last child, I was told it was a girl and it wasn't! So he was very diligent in looking several times to make sure it was REALLY a girl! :) He looked probably 6-7 times - so I feel pretty safe in planning for a girl this time! :)
We don't have a name really. We have a few that we like -I welcome any comments or suggestions... We like Paige, Olivia, Maycie, Marin, Kenna. Anyway, what do you think?
6 comments:
OK so I love Olivia. When I was thinking Will was a girl I loved that name and had it all planned out. But I have to say there are so many Olivias. Not that, that should discourage you from a name you love, but if my vote mattered i would chose one of your more unique choses.
O and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
That's what I am worried about with Olivia. It's been in the top 5 names for a few years now. I think I would call her Livvy, but it still wouldn't be very unique. I don't know...I don't know why this baby has been so hard to come up with names we like.
Totally name her Paige! If you do you will have a friend for LIFE in Paige Dinger!
Yeah! CONGRATULATIONS...that is so exciting. I like Paige or Maycie! Hope all is well.
I personally like Crysta, I mean come on. How many Crysta's do you know? Nice to have you back. How have you been feeling?
Post a Comment