They are all starting Logan City's Library time tomorrow. It is a different one. You have to register them and they go in a room with stairs (about 15-20 kids), and you just wait outside the room in the library. You are supposed to be 3-5 years old- but I snuck Isaac in even though he has another month before he is 3. I hope he does ok. I will let you know how it goes.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Library Time
This is at North Logan Library time. I used to take Ally all the time in Idaho but then Isaac was so bad it was not fun or worth it to go. But he is doing better and will sit and listen to the stories now.

They are all starting Logan City's Library time tomorrow. It is a different one. You have to register them and they go in a room with stairs (about 15-20 kids), and you just wait outside the room in the library. You are supposed to be 3-5 years old- but I snuck Isaac in even though he has another month before he is 3. I hope he does ok. I will let you know how it goes.
They are all starting Logan City's Library time tomorrow. It is a different one. You have to register them and they go in a room with stairs (about 15-20 kids), and you just wait outside the room in the library. You are supposed to be 3-5 years old- but I snuck Isaac in even though he has another month before he is 3. I hope he does ok. I will let you know how it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment