Well, I finally caught up to April. I have pics of Easter Egg Coloring and Easter Weekend that I will post this week.
I am feeling pretty good lately. Just the last day or so, my back is a little sore in the evening. I now have about 78 days or less left in my pregnancy. I keep thinking it feels forever away because I am due in July and that sounds "HOT" right, and it is still snowing and freezing cold, so it seems like it will be a long time, but really it's not too far away. My next appt is in a couple weeks (30 weeks) and then I go every two weeks, and then every week, so that makes it seem quick!
Anyway, we are doing great here in Cache Valley and just pluggin along with life. School, Work, Church, House projects, Ally's Tumbling and Soccer, Getting mad at Isaac a lot :), breaking up fights, and just trying to keep clothes clean and food in the fridge.
Oh yah - Lovin every minute of it! :)
Have a great week!
2 comments:
O, it is so soon! I am excited for you and the new little person. I had two July Babies..17th, and 19th. It is quite warm, youwill just have to bask by the pool somewhere...
glad things are good. Leah wants to do dance so bad! I'm a mean mom and don't have my kids in anything.
Post a Comment