Sunday, March 2, 2008

Week in review

It has warmed up a little, but we still have a lot of snow in our yard and it snowed about 3 inches yesterday. Ally has started saying Mom, I don't like the snow. And about half the winter she would get excited when it would snow. We are SO ready for spring.

Well, I was trying to think if anything exciting really happened this week. It didn't. But here is the week in review.
*****************************************************************

We spoke in sacrament last Sunday and it went well. Most of all, it's over. Ally spoke and did soooo great. She was so brave and spoke right into the microphone and did so well. And she loved it. She came home from church today and said, "Mom, I got to say the prayer in Primary today and talk in the Microphone. She was so excited!" She is not shy.

Glen was in SLC for a few days and so we just kind of "got by" at home without him. Ally had her last preschool class. She was in a community ed preschool in the evening for 2 months. Her last tumbling class is this week. Parent night is on Wed. and so pics and video to come.
(Thanks Chanell for the BYU Shirt)


We went to the Aggie BBall game on Thursday night for about 1/2 the game. They killed Louisiana Tech. We are going to their last home game tomorrow night for FHE.



The kids went to playgroup on Friday (we take turns staying with the kids at the church). And, I went and had a girl in my ward do a Mary Kay facial while our kids were there. It was fun.

Isaac got sick on Friday night(when he was staying at my parent's house) so thanks mom and dad for taking care of him. He has an ear infection. Bummer. But he already seems to be feeling ok thanks to the antibiotics. It was nice to have some time without the kids. My parents have taken them a few Friday nights this year. I love it. We relaxed on Friday night, and went to the temple. Saturday we went grocery shopping together and went to Breakfast. I also decluttered Ally's room. I threw away some toys and junk that she will hopefully not miss. :)


I have also been planning our enrichment RS Birthday Party for March, so that has taken much time and energy. I think it's going to be great, but i will be glad when it's over.

Just living life I guess. Until next time.

1 comment:

haley said...

We just wanted to say Good Job to Ally for being so brave and speaking in Sacrament meeting. Last time Jeff and I were asked to talk was right after Kamryn was born and I was so stressed I made myself sick (Puking and all). We had to call and cancel the night before. Ally is much braver than me!!!