I have been tagged a few times in the last couple months - but didn't want to. I guess I will surrender.
1. Ten years ago I was? A sophmore at Weber State University, living at home, working at Calendar Systems in South Ogden, and dating losers.
2. 5 places I have lived? I have more than 5 :)
- College Station, Texas
- Wilmington, North Carolina
- Ogden, Utah
- Layton, Utah
- Logan, Utah and Millville, Utah (sort of the same place)
- Pleasant Grove and American Fork, Utah (sort of the same place too)
- Meridian, Idaho
and now back to Logan - YEAH!
3.Things on my to do list? Go get Little Ceasars Pizza for dinner, take Ally to Tumbling, Email Relief Society people, Write talk for Sacrament meeting on Sunday, watch American Idol.
4. Name Three bad habits - wasting time on the computer :), staying up too late watching tv, eating chocolate and drinking Diet Coke. ( I sound very lazy and unhealthy- maybe I am)
5. Name all the places you have worked? Lorin Farr Pool (lifeguard)95-97, Calendar Systems 97-99, Downeast Outfitters 99-00, USU Contracts/Grants Office00-02, Farmers Insurance02-04, Unetx (from home) 05-07.
1 thing you dont know about me? I played the flute in Middle School (can kind of play still), took piano for a long time, but quit in High School (can kind of still play), and am learning how to play the guitar.
I tag my sisters: Tracy and Marci! Love you guys!
3 comments:
You are so funny! I loved reading your tag.
Katherine! I read your tag and laughed my head off! I thought I knew you pretty well, but I learned a lot about you--it makes me miss you even more than I already do. Love ya!
Hey I played the flute too! Fun to read!
Post a Comment