Friday, February 1, 2008

Flashback Friday - My Babies

******************************************************************
I was thinking about Flashback Friday and I don't know where to even dig out old pics of me - but yesterday I was thinking about my kids and how I just can't believe Ally is going to be 4 this week. So, I wanted to post some pics of them as babies. Enjoy - they were cute:)

*******************************
ISAAC

********************************
Isaac - 1 week

Isaac 4 months


Isaac 5 months

Isaac 9 months


Isaac 1 yr old


NOW
He has grown up and is becoming such a fun kid to be with!
(And has the most gorgeous eyelashes in the world! Lucky Kid!)


****************************
ALLY
**********************************



Ally 3 months

Ally 6 months


Ally 11 months


Ally 2 years old





NOW


What a cute girl! I love her so much. She is growing up so fast!


Everyone have a great week!

5 comments:

haley said...

I love getting comments.... pretty pathetic way to communicate with eachother, but I love it. I'm thinking may the weekend of the 21st? I'll call you and let you know. Love the pics of the kids. I can't believe how much hair Isaac had when he was born. And Ally is the spitting image of Glen. I love it!
-Haley

Chanell said...

Your kids are sooo cute...you should have another one:) Ha! Always full of jokes. I also love the quote you posted. Still kind of sick of all the storms though. Miss ya!

Cassi said...

They are both such darling kids. I was sad we didn't get to see you guys over Christmas--all that snow! Hope you are doing well.

Anonymous said...

So cute...the older I get the more I reallize how quickly it is all going. I think life with these little ones is amazing (challenging, don't get me wrong). I suppose as President Hinckley would put it, "Life is great but the best is yet to come." I hope that is true!
Miss you so much!
dana

Sara said...

You are such a good mom! I just can't belive how big you kids are. And yes they are very cute!!