I stayed with Glen's sister's kids while they went to Germany last week. I stayed Wed, Thursday, and Friday night. Justin's parents did the first couple days and Lori's parents stayed the last couple days. It was fun to spend time with the kids. It was bad weather and the kids didn't have school on Thursday - so that ended up being a sort of long day with 5 kids and not much to do - but they all played well together and slept well at night.
I didn't take many pics, but I have a couple cute ones.

The kids all played so great together.
Isaac pretending to sleep on the kitchen floor.
We also had another birthday party for Ally and she got a cute book, game, and sticker album from the Mechams and Grandma and Grandpa Murdoch gave her a cool digital camera for kids. She loves it! And a really cute necklace. She is such a lucky girl! I will upload some pic that she took on her camera.
5 comments:
That sounds so great for the kids to have a good relationship with each other and be able to get to know each other! I need a new laptop!....luckeyyy
HEY!!!!
Why did Lori go to Germny??? You are so nice to go up there. Did Glen go too?
Heather
Justin and Lori went to Germany to a Potato Convention or something - but spent most of the week sightseeing - they had so much fun.
I just went by myself. Glen had school on Friday and Sat.
You are so kind to watch all of the kids! I hope it was a good "break" away from your regular schedule. It sounds like Ally is having the birthday month of her life! :)
A new laptop!!!!! Yeah, that is very exciting!~
:)
dana
That was so nice to go and babysit.
I love your Valentines present.
I was going to call you today. Cole needs to get his tonsils out- so I had a bunch of questions. I called Kathy and she was telling me Kenzie and Brayden are getting their's out too. What is with our family :)
Post a Comment