Well, for Valentine's Day, Glen got me a new laptop! Yeah! I love it.
My computer was giving me the blue death screen a couple times a day, sometimes it just wouldn't turn on, and the motherboard was going out - so my internet connection stopped working too!
Then after I got my new computer, I set my old computer backup to see if Ally could use it. I plugged the power cord in the back and it sparked and popped. Now it won't turn on at all! So i was glad that I already saved my pics and music and church documents.
I had recently had a new 2 GB hard drive put in and I was wondering if anyone knows if you can take your computer somewhere and they can see if any of the parts of any value to sell.
Anyway -I am connected again and will put more pics up soon!
1 comment:
Yay for laptops!! I love mine!
Post a Comment