Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Broccli Boy

I can't get Isaac to eat very many things, but this past week we have had broccli twice and he loves it. I don't get it. He won't eat granola bars or "kid things" but he loves Broccli! My nephew Nate loves broccli too! It's great! Just a little odd.





6 comments:

Justin and Lori said...

Funny kid! Actually Brayden really liked brocolli and called them trees and would eat them well for awhile, when he was going through the non-eating stage. Anything dipped in ranch he would eat.

haley said...

It must be the Murdoch LITTLE boy thing, cause Hunter loves "trees" as well. Just dry heaves if he even smells them and Kamryn agrees with her dad on this one. Cute pics! Hope he is feeling better.

Robyn said...

Dont you love it when they actually like something that is good for them? Any way to answer your question about Good things utah, I entered a contest, I made a video and sent it in! And know I get to co host it!

Walker paradise said...

Send some of that brocolli lovin this way please! I find my son in the closet literally drinking coke! closet coke drinker....he comes by it honestly

Katherine said...

Don't worry - Isaac calls ALL drinks "Coke" - so in church when he wants his juice or milk he is yelling "Coke, Coke" - oh well! No secrets with kids right?

Mugsy said...

Katherine I find my self checking your blog now for fun. Your family is so darling and it makes me happy to see how well you are doing. Meg