We didn't have a highly eventful Easter...we didn't even go to church as we were all STILL recovering from sickness. But the Easter Bunny came and we talked about Jesus Christ and his resurrection. He are some pics.
Isaac got little crocs and he loves his too!
Playing outside with the bubbles they got in their baskets. Yes, that is STILL snow in our yard and it snowed a couple inches last night also! - though melted today!
5 comments:
so cute pics! can't wait to see you on saturday! tell ally that kamryn is missing her already!
Hey, so speaking of friends Marinda and I really missed you Monday, but I know that if you lived closer and your kids were feeling better, it would have been much easier to come. I loved the Easter pictures. It sounds like you are doing well in Logan.
Love Ya!
Paige
Hello! What is up with all this Snow! Ahhh! So ready for Spring. The roads here were ice covered this morning. Cute pics! Excited to see you saturday.
Winter be gone! The snow from our roof had just completely melted when it snowed again. It looks like the kids had a fun Easter. I loved the story about Ally going down and finding everything (but not touching). That sounds just like her!
love your kids as always!!
Post a Comment