Monday, March 3, 2008

Aggie Ice Cream

We have been going to Aggie Ice Cream quite frequently for FHE - here is right before we left.

Ally thought it was cool that I said "say cheese" and she was eating a slice of cheese! :)
**When we went last time there were some teenagers there - They were so annoying! I hope I was never that bad - though I know I had my moments. It made me feel old - but actually, I was sort of glad I was old!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Isaac looks so big!!! We were at the park the other day and Annie and Paige's boys walked into your old backyard! It was kinda sad.

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

I love all your posts. Your kids are so cute- an Ally looks so grown up with her hair pulled back like that. What a pretty girl.

Robyn said...

I love it! Your kids are so cute!

Marianne Martin said...

Isaac is getting so big- and handsome! Watch out- that Ally is so beautiful. You guys are going to have your hands full.