Thursday, June 25, 2009

PROJECT PICTURES

I have had several requests for project pictures...so here are our finished rooms and projects! The 3 bedrooms all had floral 90's wallpaper previously...so it's much better now.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
We have cleaned up this area ALOT since we moved in - it's one of my favorite parts of my house.


We got bark and weeded a lot...



We planted Vinka ground cover and it is finally starting to grow - It looks so much better.
We need to stain the benches - always something right?
---------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the baby's room. Simple and pretty plain, but I love it.



I am going to hang her name over her crib along with the metal flowers in the other picture. Also want to put pics of her up on the walls and on the shelves after she is born.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
This is our bathroom. We still would like to replace the mirror - just looking for the right fit.
I stained the cabinets, painted, we got new hardware and faucets, etc, and Glen redid the tile! I love it.








---------------------------------------------------------------------
Isaac's room - most of you have seen already

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Ally's room - she loves it!!! She said it's like an enchanted castle! I was hesitant to paint pink - but it turned out great and I love it too! I want to hang pics under the shelf on the wall too.





I need to put Ally's name above her bed too! I will just do the girls names at the same time.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Wewww! Now I am tired just looking at it all - it took us about 8-9 months to do it all, but I love it and am glad to be done with remodeling for a while and just enjoy my baby and kids!

5 comments:

me? said...

wow. i'm amazed. you guys accomplished a lot and it looks amazing. job well done!

Anonymous said...

Very cute and a lot of work!! Hey I heard Carolee's creations has really good priced wood letters!! Hope to see you soon. I think it has been about six months or so!

Crysta said...

Looks great! I thought by kid three, I would have a cute nursery like yours but that idea came and went! I love Ally's room, the window seat is cute. Nice work!

Mugsy said...

Wow! i know tons of work but so so satisfying when it is all said and done! I love what you have done!! I wish you had so more before pics for us to appreciate even more

Caldwells said...

Hey, you have got a great house! I love the things you have done with it.....talent! Looks like that baby is coming soon, good luck!