Friday, June 19, 2009

My 30th Birthday

My birthday was wonderful! Glen took the day off of work and i went and got a pedicure and my haircut. We went to McDonalds with the kids and then went down to Maddox's in Brigham City and met my parents for dinner. They treated us all to a yummy dinner and then even better...took the kids home with them to Layton and we went home to Logan. We had a restful evening and then on Saturday finished the baby's room! YEAH! That's what I really wanted.

Thanks to everyone for all the gifts, calls, emails, FB messages, etc. I had a wonderful day!
Pedicure...I know my feet are swollen! :)


Ipod from Glen and the kids...I love it!




Flowers from my sister, Marci

Dinner with my parents at Maddox's

Glen's parents gave me an electric pencil sharpener...(kathy knew I wanted one) and the HSM singing Wii game :) Thanks.

2 comments:

Kemari said...

you look good! good luck w/ the baby soon!

Chanell said...

Happy Birthday! You look great- I'm so excited for you. You need to post some pictures of the baby's room. I'm glad you had such a great day.