Ally had an "ok" soccer season. It was cold and rainy most of the games, but by the last game it was warm and she had figured out the game a bit more.
She named their team the "Lightning Bolts" because she didn't like just being Wilson 3 (her elementary school).
She is a tough little player, runs fast and plays hard...and falls down alot. She takes after her mom that way. I had a few coaches tell me I was on the floor or ground more than anyone else. :)
She is a tough little player, runs fast and plays hard...and falls down alot. She takes after her mom that way. I had a few coaches tell me I was on the floor or ground more than anyone else. :)
She might not have been the best player and definately not on the best team (1-8 was their record I think), but she is by far the cutest little soccer player ever...isn't she!??
Love you Ally - good season!
...on to teeball! She loves it so far. Pics to come
2 comments:
She looks so cute and so big.
That is so cute. Jack also names his T-ball team. It's different every week. I can't believe you're about to have your baby. Let us know as soon as she gets here! -and Way to go Ally!
Post a Comment