Well yesterday, I was ironing Ally's levi skirt to get the bottom flap to fold down straight. Isaac saw me and came in the laundry room and said "Hey, that's Daddy's"...
That about sums it up! :)
Glen irons a shirt for himself to wear everyday but Saturday's and I am rarely (like maybe 2 times a year) seen using the iron.
It was pretty funny. Then, this morning, when Glen was ironing his shirt, Isaac said "See Mom, it's Daddy's"!
6 comments:
That's funny!
I can't get over how old Isaac looks. What a handsome guy he is turning out to be. . .not that I had any doubts.
Maybe Isaac at first really thought that it was the Levi skirt that was his daddy's. That's what I thought at first when I read this. Ha Ha! Sorry Glen.
Hey lady! I know this is a few days late but I wanted to tell you that I was thinking of you on your birthday. I hope you had a good one.
Katherine, your kids are so stinkin' cute! It's so fun to see what you are up to. Congrats on baby 3! Hope you are doing well.
Karie
Your kids are so cute! Brady and I had a funny conversation about hotdogs the other day...I told him we always used to heat them up in your downstairs microwave and then practice gymnastics on the mattresses. Such great memories. Hope you had a great birthday. Such cute kids!!
Post a Comment