Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

Well I had a fantastic Mother's Day weekend. I feel so lucky to be a mom and for the family I have!

Glen, Ally, and Isaac got me a hanging basket...
a cute butterfly to stick in the flower bed...
and a windchime...

Thank you so much! I love them all and love to make my yard look nice. I felt very specialy all weekend and am lucky to have such a great family!

Then on Sunday, we went to church and Ally go to sing in Sacrament meeting. I love it. She had practiced her songs the whole week. They sang "I often go walking", and "Mother I love you"

Then we headed down to Layton to my parent's house for a yummy lunch with the family. My dad has been in NC for a couple months helping my Grandma Norma and we hadn't seen him for a long time. My mom is a great cook and made homemade rolls with homemade strawberry jam, and homemade strawberry pie and a cookie cake for Isaac. We sort of did Mother's day and Isaac's birthday party. Thanks Mom for everything! You are the best!


And, Grandpa was taking them picture... It's so fun to have Franklin and Amber back in Utah and for my kids to have a cousin (on my side) to look forward to seeing.



Addison and Amber - Addison is getting so big. She is a doll. She is starting to crawl and is always so happy!

Grandma opening mother's day cards... and Grandma in her new Apron that Franklin and Amber gave her for mother's day - it's really cute.


Isaac opening some presents.


Grandpa gave him his quarter collecting kit - all the other cousins have got them already (well not Addison yet) :)


Isaac opening more presents from Grandma. She gave him some clothes and new shoes. He was actually pretty excited about them all! :) Thanks.



Seeing how fast his new shoes made him...pretty fast!


Singing "Happy Birthday" to Isaac.


Blowing out the candles



Ally helping plant the flowers for Grandma.


Grandpa and Isaac watering the flowers


My sisters and I and Dad decided to get flowers for my mom for her pots to plant for her. Amber and Franklin were on the ball and already had a gift for my mom! :)











Ally and Grandma in front of the finished product!

What a great day and weekend - thanks to everyone!
This weekend Glen's parents are coming up for Isaac's birthday and we will do another party and celebrate Mother's Day again kind of with them. We are excited for another fun weekend!

1 comment:

Heather J said...

You look so dang cute, you do not look 32 weeks preg.