Tuesday, May 5, 2009

SOCCER

Well...Soccer, Soccer, Soccer. I loved playing soccer. I started when I was about 8yrs old (when we moved to Utah) - so I didn't experience the "choatic" 5 yr old soccer stuff. But's it been crazy.
It's Ally's first year and she has liked being part of a team and running around smiling mostly!

She is getting the hang of the game, but it has been rainy and cold at least 60% of the games so far and we only have a few left. She is used to always winning and being the best and getting what she wants (since she is the oldest in the family), so naturally it's been tough on her to not be on a great team :) - so part of that is good for her to learn. We hope the last few games will be filled with more smiles and sunshine and less whining and rain! :)


Her first Throw-In!

Go Ally, Go Ally!

No comments: