Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Easter Weekend - Part 2 - Hogle Zoo

We had a wonderful day at the Hogle Zoo. We were worried about the rain and had a backup plan for the aquarium, but it ended up being PERFECT weather for the zoo. Aunt Haley had hurt her back and so their family wasn't able to come up. We sure missed them, but understood. There were more hills and walking than I remembered, or maybe it's just because I am pregnant.

The spider monkeys are always fun!



I also ran into one of my very best friends from high school and her little sister (which was like my little sister, because I didn't have one) Stacie Harris and Lindsey Southwick (Gleason was their maiden name) - It was so fun to see them and their DARLING kids. I should have taken a picture, but we were just trying to talk while not losing our children :)




My favorite part was the giraffe's. They were very active the day we were there. It wa amazing to just watch them. The Elephants were also a hit!





Isaac and Max
The finale was the little Zoo Train. It was a nice relaxing and fun finish to the day!


It was Jeff's birthday that day. That night we sang for Jeff and Haley's birthdays and they opened presents and we ate cake too!

1 comment:

me? said...

that was totally crazy running into you down there! we went in the morning and were on our way back to the gates when we ran into you - so you had a bit warmer part of the day. looks like you guys have been busy...and having tons of fun! you look darling!