**Also, the first week in February is Ally's B-day - thanks for all of your ideas!I really liked the Painting Pottery idea, but here in little podunk Logan, I found out we don't have a place like that.
So, during the day on her bday, I am going to first get a babysitter for Isaac! (that's enough of a present to Ally probably) :) Me, Ally, Brooklyn and Savannah will go to the beauty college for manis and pedis. Then to Beadles (A bead shop) to make a bracelet and then go to Casper's Ice Cream, where you can get a kid cone, then they pick what flavor or hard dip and then pick what kind of candy to roll it in. We have never been there and I hear kids love it!
Then we will probably just have cake and ice cream and open presents as a family after dinner that night. I hope she likes it all. I haven't told her anything yet!
So what do you all think? Is that a good 5 year old girl birthday? I think it sounds fun and i am almost 30, so I would hope a 5 year old would like it... :)
Have a great week!
1 comment:
hey everything looks fun and great, what a new years party, so fun love the matching jammies
Post a Comment