Isaac and Ally were playing downstairs the Sunday before Christmas and I heard him crying, but that happens a lot when they play, but then when he was coming up the stairs, it sounded different, so I jumped up and saw that he was bleeding. I looked at his chin and it was split open. Glen was still at church, so I called the clerks office and had him come home so that I could take Isaac to Urgent Care.


We had to wait about 30 minutes for this stuff to numb the area.

He just tells people that he hurt his chin, but "the doctor fix me!" He got his stitches out and is healing well! Our first stitches!!!
We had to wait about 30 minutes for this stuff to numb the area.
He just tells people that he hurt his chin, but "the doctor fix me!" He got his stitches out and is healing well! Our first stitches!!!
1 comment:
Poor kid. That is so sad.
Mike and all of his brothers have had stiches in their chin. He still has a scarr. He always tells Cole it's because he is tough.
Tell cute Issac he tough.
Post a Comment