We went to Grandma and Grandpa's on the 9th! Isaac was recovering from his sickness. I got to go shopping for Ally's birthday and just hangout with my mom and dad. It was a nice night.
The next Friday night, after Ally's had Isaac's sickness, we went to the USU gymnastics meet. It's free since we bought Ally a Junior Aggie pass. We had a good time, but it was COLD that night getting to the gym. Glen was at home tiling the bathroom!
I finished staining the cabinets and Glen was putting the backerboard down in the pick. Now the tile is done and I have 1 coat of paint on the wall - the 2nd to hopefully come this week sometime.
I finally got Isaac's name on the wall in his room. I meant to do this months ago when we painted, but I finally got it done. We also replaced the light fixture - so his room is officially done - oh wait - I still haven't painted the doors - (crap)
The next day - going to church - They both had haircuts that week and were looking pretty cute if I can say so myself. Ally looks sleepy, because I woke her up about 15 min before the pic :)
On President's day, I forgot to take my camera, but we went to see "Bolt" and went and had lunch at McDonald's! Of course, the kids had a spectacular day! Even more so because the Despain family came with us! Thanks for a fun afternoon guys!
Well - left to do in January ...
Finish the bathroom - get new hardware, finish painting and decorate a little. Also, I would like to re-organize my office(computer area) - I have to do this every couple months or so - I hate paper clutter! And, of course have some fun with my family!!!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, I can't get over how cute your kids are!!! Ally looks a mile high, she sure has gotten tall, and Isaac, wow he is going to steal many hearts when he gets older! Hope you are feeling great. I loved seeing pics of the inside of your house-- so stinkin' adorable! Miss you!
so i am so jealous you're progressing in your projects. way to go. and not only that, but you're doing fun stuff with your family too. geez. i've got to improve.
Post a Comment