I think it must be the pregnancy hormones, but everyone (mostly stores) are bugging me so bad.
I returned my camera to Sam's Club and they didn't carry it anymore (only 35 days later), and didn't have my receipt, so I got less money back. I know I should've had the receipt, but that's why I buy things at Sams.
I am trying to get cheaper internet/tv stuff and so I was calling Comcast and Qwest and they both made me mad. Just talking about the reason it's priced so high is because it's such good quality - blah, blah, blah.
Then I called Best Buy to ask about renewing my warranty on my laptop. They said I can't, I had to buy an extended warranty when I bought it. But I swear when I bought the laptop, they said I could renew as long as a did before it expired.
Anway, that's my venting for the day...I guess all the businesses in the world can't roll over for Katherine and give me what I want, but it just seems like all the people I talked to were rude. Where has "customer service" gone?
We did, on a positive note, have a great birthday week for Ally. I have a lot to post - sometime.
No comments:
Post a Comment