Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ally's tonsils out

So, Ally is going to get her tonsils out on Friday! AHHH! I took her to the ENT to get looked at and he said - yah let's get them out - so it's either Friday or I have to wait a month until he is back at Logan Regional. So we are going for it.

I feel bad that she will miss a week of school and her Valentine Party, but glad to just get it over with. She got a cold last week and again her tonsils got big and she got a fever. He called it Chronic Tonsilitis...

Wish me luck - I have to try to get my house all clean so I can deal with a sick child for a week or 2!
I am glad that we had such a fun birthday week for Ally last week and she was spoiled! She deserves it.

5 comments:

Walker paradise said...

dang it! but you know it's better in the long run, TD said the other night when I asked does your throat hurt? "mom since my surgery my throat never hurts!" I hope it goes well

Chanell said...

Good Luck with everything. And don't forget to stock up on the red & pink popsicles for Valentine's Day.

Dinger said...

I am soooo sorry for both you and Ally. It will be a miserable two weeks for both of you. Jackson had no appetite for 4 days, I was so worried about him. Popsicles are key, but don't be surprised if Ally doesn't want them for a few days. I suggest getting her favorite movies and books to entertain her. I am sure Ally will be a better sport than my Jackers so hopefully she will bounce back quickly. We haven't had any problems since, and his colds aren't as bad. I am so glad we did it, and you will be too. Good luck!!!

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Good luck.. I will be thinking about cute little Ally.
That is awesome they will do it so quick. I had to wait a month for Cole's.

I think big tonsills must be in the Murdoch genes.

Marianne Martin said...

That's so sad. I stinks when your kid is sick and miserable and there's not a lot you can do about it. I showed Jack a picture of Ally and he got so excited.