Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pick a picture personality test

I am not sure if this is really accurate, but pretty interesting that you just pick the picture that appeals to you most and get a career out of it. Glen worked with a mechanic in high school. I would love to be a teacher someday also.

Katherine**



You Should Be a Teacher



You are patient, optimistic, and good at explaining things.

You work well with all types of people, and you are a good role model.

Success and positive outcomes are extremely important to you.

You are both a good leader and instructor. People look up to and depend on you.



You do best when you:



- Can see the results of your work

- Are able to teach someone a new skill



You would also be a good nurse or non fiction writer.


Glen**



You Should Be a Mechanic



You are logical, calm, and detail oriented.

You're rational when things are chaotic, and for you, reason always prevails.

And while you are guided by logic, you aren't a slave to it.

You're flexible when it counts. You are always open to being wrong.



You do best when you:



- Work with your hands

- Can use tools, machines, or equipment



You would also be a good architect or carpenter.

3 comments:

Chanell said...

So I should be a manager- it pretty much says that I'm bossy. I guess that is pretty right on. Brock should be a doctor. We're as close as we'll ever get to that. :)

Dinger said...

There were two I had a hard time deciding which one I liked best. . .I ultimately went the one that said I would be a good politician, but the other one said social worker/stay at home parent. Hmmmm, both were things I considered majoring in at BYU. . .crazy!!! I'm not sure I buy into it completely, but very interesting. Hope you are doing well. Love ya!

Heather J said...

I love it how some of those traits are so true. Not that they aren't all, but some of those, when you think of Glen or You, are right on.