Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Park Days

We have been visiting a lot of parks lately...It was 60 degrees last week and about 85 degrees this week! Crazy weather!



These pics are all at Willow Park. Ally has an Art in the Park class on Tuesday's so Isaac and I play at the park while she is at her class. There is a really steep ladder to climb up to this tall slide and Isaac was really scared at first, but then I went down with him once. Now he's a pro! He loves it and thinks he so cool because he can do it like the big kids! What a cutie!

5 comments:

haley said...

love the new back ground! and i am loving ally's hair. can't wait to play next week!!!!

opheikens said...

Hey kat, your haircut is so cute, and ally's is too, i wouldn't be too sad that she cut it. i'm trying to do a blog, but i don't update it too often, but i thought i would let you know. i hope we will get to see you soon with matt and marci coming.

Ryan and Angela said...

Your kids are getting so big. I guess it has been a while now. We have had crazy weather here too. Last Tuesday during Brandon's t-ball practice, it was so cold and rainy that I sat in the car with the kids the whole time. This Tuesday, we got a little pink because it was so sunny and nice.

Marianne Martin said...

Finally! It's so nice to be able to do stuff outside. Isn't it?

Brady and Kariann said...

Your kids look like they are having so much fun! Yeah for nice weather and not having to be indoors constantly. BTW, the father's day pics of you and your kids are so cute! I love the idea of having them dress in their dads clothes! How creative.