The kids were nervous at first, but the warmed up (especially Isaac), we had a great time visiting them and seeing all their animals.
Frank the Goose got mad at Dan and was attacking him. :)
------------------------------
This is Gilbert the goat. He is like a pet. He was really nice to the kids and likes to play with adults too! He was jumping on Dan and Glen's back!

Thanks - we had a great family night with you at your house (farm)!

9 comments:
That goat is awesome! I can't believe how much Isaac has changed! Hey, speaking of awesome--you made a mix of "Katherine's Favorite songs" before you moved. Dan and I both listen to it when we exercise! We love it, it is such a great mix!! If you ever want to make me another one (hint! hint!) I would love it!!!!!
Your family is so cute. I love the goat- maybe instead of a dog I should get a goat. Looks like they make great pets. :) By the way, your hair is really cute right now.
What a fun family night! I love all the pictures with the animals. BTW, way to get some more of our friends blogging, I love to stay caught up with everyone, good job.
How fun. I love all your pictures. We use to have a goat. We actually had a few. One of them was like a little puppy. We loved it.
I loved seeing what you guys have been up to. Your kids are so cute.
I love the picture of glen with the goat on his back!!!
That is so fun! love the pics. And especially the on with the goat on Glen's back!
It was so much fun to have you and our kids over to see the farm. Your kids are adorable. Come anytime. You're always welcome.
Jsn
Yikes, I didn't mean to post my comment as anonymous and I even spelled my name wrong. Sheeeeeeesh! Anyway, I love your blog too.
JAN
I did it again. Sorry.
Jan
Post a Comment