Good for you Katherine! I am just catching up on your life. Nice job on the exercise. I have thyroid issues also. I have avoided medicine though. All I take is iodine supplements, eat healthier and believe it or not I have to add more salt to my food. I have never been a salt shaker girl. I have kept my levels normal for almost 6 months now. The doctor told me I would be on meds the rest of life. I can't wait to go see him! However, sometimes the meds are the only answer, so you have to do what works for you. Call me sometime! Also, we have a surprise #4 in the oven!
6 comments:
Yeah... GOOD LUCK! and get ready to experience the worst roid rage ever! I'm not kidding.
Wow! I'll be keeping you in my prayers.
Good for you Katherine! I am just catching up on your life. Nice job on the exercise. I have thyroid issues also. I have avoided medicine though. All I take is iodine supplements, eat healthier and believe it or not I have to add more salt to my food. I have never been a salt shaker girl. I have kept my levels normal for almost 6 months now. The doctor told me I would be on meds the rest of life. I can't wait to go see him! However, sometimes the meds are the only answer, so you have to do what works for you. Call me sometime! Also, we have a surprise #4 in the oven!
Trent's gone two weeks. If he can do it anyone can!!! Good Luck!
NO WAY!... You can do it! :)
What??? I am sitting here in shock!! I'm not sure I'm ready to give it up. What made you want to quit??
Post a Comment