How do you get yours to die? We now have 2 and they won't die and I'm really sick of cleaning the bowls. Our beta has been with us for over a year and Parker just got a gold fish at a birthday party that I was sure would die that night and it has been living for 3 weeks now. It's crazy!! Sorry, maybe that sounds heartless, that is too bad you have lost a fish.
1 comment:
How do you get yours to die? We now have 2 and they won't die and I'm really sick of cleaning the bowls. Our beta has been with us for over a year and Parker just got a gold fish at a birthday party that I was sure would die that night and it has been living for 3 weeks now. It's crazy!! Sorry, maybe that sounds heartless, that is too bad you have lost a fish.
Post a Comment