Ally is doing so well in school! She is reading so good and she really likes to read too! That makes me happy and I hope she will continue to like to read! I am really proud of her. She is a big helper to her teacher and seems to have a lot of friends at school. She gets love notes from a boy named Braiden and friend notes from girls...Paisha and Savannah! It makes her happy and she loves going to school.
She is also doing tumbling and a dance class. She LOVES tumbling. She does cartwheels and headstands all day everyday and is really good at them. Her teacher told me last time that I picked her up that "her cartwheels are awesome!" I am really proud of her. One interesting thing is she seems to be right handed by all accounts, but she does her cartwheels lefthanded... Kind of crazy! :) (Glen's family has a lot of some things right handed and some things left handed)
She started the classes in January because I wouldn't sign her up in August because I am "anti-dance" :) - but she has caught up and doing well. I haven't seen much dance and she doesn't seem to like it as much as the tumbling, but it will be fun to see her performance in May.
My Ally is definately growing up!
1 comment:
We love ya Ally! Keep on dancing! :)
Post a Comment