Thursday, March 11, 2010

...a true addict

Well I am doing well with the Diet Coke thing. The first day, I had about 8 oz left in a 2ltr bottle, so that is all I drank. Yesterday, I was helping the kids with there bikes and kicked Glen's ski bag and one came rolling out, so I thought for sure it was DESTINY...so I drank it.
Today, I was dying, and went and looked in the ski bag again, and lo and behold another was there. (behavior of a true addict)
So it may not seem like I am sticking to my guns...
BUT
I am drinking a lot more water and if I drink 12 oz a day, I will still be drinking about 80-90% less than I was. So I still see it as a success. And when all the stashes are gone, maybe just maybe I can go a day without one...

Well shall see.

No comments: