Glen got me a new picnic table for Mother's Day! I love it Thanks!


Glen's parents came up to our house for Isaac's birthday. We had a great time. They took us to The Bluebird for dinner and we played at Merlin Olsen Park. 







We had a little party for Isaac's birthday at our ward playgroup. It was my turn to stay so we had cupcakes and a CARS party!
Then we met Glen at McDonalds for lunch.
Then on Saturday, we went to the Willow Park Zoo. It was beautiful weather and we had so much fun. 
They gave Isaac real cowboy boots for his birthday and some toy horses and my parents gave him an set of little airplanes and a new Thomas the Train set and new trains. Oh Yah, and some new Diego Sippy cups. We gave Isaac a new Lightning McQueen car and a Plant Heroes Earth Ace. He is such a lucky kid. 

For my birthday WEEK... (Chanell said that it should always last a week)
On Wednesday, I went to lunch with my RS Presidency at the Coppermill. Wednesday night, I went to Ogden and went to dinner with a few friends from High School. We went to Rooster's downtown Ogden. It was really fun to Betsy, Stacie, Jayna, Lindsey, and Monica. It was fun to see them. Thanks for planning it Betsy! I took my camera, but I forgot to take a picture.
Thursday, my visiting teaching group came over and we had a good time visiting.
We went as a family to Center Street Grill for dinner for my birthday. Glen and Glen's parents gave me a new Printer/Scanner/Copier. It is so nice. My parents gave me new luggage. It is really nice and I am so excited to have some to go to NC this summer. Thanks everyone. Ally, isaac and Glen surprised me Wednesday night with a counter full of Diet Coke, Chocolate and Cheez-its. They know me well! And Ally made me a card. So Cute. Thanks everyone for making my birthday so special. Thanks for all the cards and phone calls too!
For my birthday WEEK... (Chanell said that it should always last a week)
On Wednesday, I went to lunch with my RS Presidency at the Coppermill. Wednesday night, I went to Ogden and went to dinner with a few friends from High School. We went to Rooster's downtown Ogden. It was really fun to Betsy, Stacie, Jayna, Lindsey, and Monica. It was fun to see them. Thanks for planning it Betsy! I took my camera, but I forgot to take a picture.
Thursday, my visiting teaching group came over and we had a good time visiting.
We went as a family to Center Street Grill for dinner for my birthday. Glen and Glen's parents gave me a new Printer/Scanner/Copier. It is so nice. My parents gave me new luggage. It is really nice and I am so excited to have some to go to NC this summer. Thanks everyone. Ally, isaac and Glen surprised me Wednesday night with a counter full of Diet Coke, Chocolate and Cheez-its. They know me well! And Ally made me a card. So Cute. Thanks everyone for making my birthday so special. Thanks for all the cards and phone calls too!
Then, I taught RS for the first time yesterday! AHHH! I was pretty nervous. It went well, but mostly it's over and I only have to teach one more time this year. After church, Glen and I took the kids to my parents house where we left them! YEAH. My mom said that she would keep them on Sunday night and Monday night so that Glen and I could get some things done at the house. It has been so nice. Thanks Mom! My Dad is still in NC, my parents went to NC for a few weeks to be there for Franklin's Dental Graduation and for the birth of Marci's baby. So, my kids were very excited to see her.
About every month or so she takes them for a night and I get to catch up. Today I cleaned my house, dusted and vacuumed the whole house, swept and mopped every floor, cleaned my couches, cleaned all my bathrooms, did laundry, made a meal plan, went grocery shopping....Glen all this time was fixing my dryer vent, fixing the roof and getting dirt and planting grass seed where we needed some. Then Glen and I went out to dinner and watched a movie at home. Now I am going through my office and trying organize it. In the morning, I am going organize my office, and try to clean out our messy room in the basement. Also, I want to buy some flowers to plant in my pots before I go pick up my kids.
Thanks a million Mom, I really appreciate it.
About every month or so she takes them for a night and I get to catch up. Today I cleaned my house, dusted and vacuumed the whole house, swept and mopped every floor, cleaned my couches, cleaned all my bathrooms, did laundry, made a meal plan, went grocery shopping....Glen all this time was fixing my dryer vent, fixing the roof and getting dirt and planting grass seed where we needed some. Then Glen and I went out to dinner and watched a movie at home. Now I am going through my office and trying organize it. In the morning, I am going organize my office, and try to clean out our messy room in the basement. Also, I want to buy some flowers to plant in my pots before I go pick up my kids.
Thanks a million Mom, I really appreciate it.
3 comments:
lucky! i wanna break, but oh, no, that hasn't happened in while. but i guess jeff gives me an hour here and there.
What a fantastic mom you have. Lucky Duck!
that sounds great, I love the picture of your family at the park, and it's always good to see gma and gpa murdoch!
Post a Comment