He will be great and the rest of the bishopric is awesome...We just weren't planning on or expecting this. We sort of thought they would leave him alone at least until he finished school, but I guess not. I will still remain in the RS Pres. for now and see how it goes.
Six months ago, we moved here, didn't know anyone, didn't have callings, weren't in any activities for the kids, and Glen wasn't in school. Boy...things have changed and we are so busy trying to do house projects, school, callings and keep the kids entertained. We are doing well and very happy ...just busy. I guess everyone is busy, but it is definately an adjustment.
Glen had his first bishopric meeting last night and Ally went to bed really early and Isaac was so good and just played by himself...maybe the blessings are already coming! I need them.
After Glen's busy day of meetings on Sunday and late church, this is what happenend at about 7pm.
9 comments:
Congradulations, he will do such a great job. He is such a good guy
Ok I think we are getting old when we are getting put in bishopics and relief society pres. I just never feel old enough to have that responsabilty. I guess that is why Im still a primary teacher! Congrats Glen Dog! You will be great!
So you have officially convinced not to ever move to Logan! (And the fact that when my parents came to visit us we'd get rocks thrown at us.) I can't believe he got that calling. It just goes to show how cool you guys are taking over the ward like that.
Sidenote: Remember last summer when we used to go walk all the time? Ya, REALLY wish you still lived here. Miss ya.
sweet!!!! thats what you get for being such the perfect little family. i don't know how you do it- you seem to be running 500mph constantly. it makes me tired just to think about you. good luck glen!
My dad was our ward clerk for a period of time while growing up. It is very time consuming and Glen will definetely be gone a lot more- but I know that calling takes a certain kind of person- Hard working,dependable and on the ball! That's what you get Glen for being that way.
I hope the blessings keep coming to you because I"m sure you will see each other even less in the coming weeks/months. Those are both big cllings but you will do well.
By the way...tried to get a picture of your tulips but it froze and they didn't recover. :(
Congrats on the new calling, you'll do an awesome job. Both of you are awesome leaders. As far as growing pains, my 2 oldest get them all the time. It does get better. Promise.
It was so good to see you guys on Saturday. Ally is quite the little performer. We enjoyed her performances. Congratulations on the new calling as well. Thad says after ward clerk you get put in the bishopric. Just a thought to look forward to.
that is a precious picture
Post a Comment