
He is a total boy. He loves to throw everything (including food, dirt, balls, sippy cups and all sorts of toys and they are usually aimed at Ally). He loves cars, trains, planes, helicoptors, tractors, etc. He loves to vroom them and when we see any of these he gets so excited. He is funny! He has started really showing his sense of humor lately as he learning so many new words everyday. He has a laugh that is so cute. FYI. The name Isaac means...He Who Laughs. So I just love hearing him laugh. I really think he is going to be a teaser (like his Dad). He will say "You're a chicken", and then start laughing so hard. If we call him a chicken he will say "Bak, Bak" and start laughing. Or if we call him a Donkey, he will say "EE, AWW". It doesn't sound that funny, but he thinks it is and laughs so hard.
He loves to ride his tricycle (although he won't use the pedals), he rides it like the flinstones and then he get bruises on his shins from the pedals hitting him. He is stubborn and won't try very hard to use the pedals. He keeps running down the sidewalk though, and he goes so fast that I have to sprint to catch him. I am sure all the neighbors driving by think it's hilarious. So now I have been taking his bike away when he does it. We'll see if that helps (I doubt it :) )
He has started to get really brave on the playground at the park by our house. It's so fun to have your kids be at an age that they can just go play and I can sit and watch and not have to be too worried. I love it.

(for record keeping purposes...)
He knows where his eyes, nose, ears, head, hair, teeth, hands, finger, feet, toes, belly are. We are working on Shoulders, elbows, knees and a few others. Oh yah, he does know where his "pee pee" is also.
He has gone pee on the potty 2 times now, before he takes a bath. He sits on it all the time with all his clothes on and say "Poo Poo" because Ally poops, she yells from the bathroom "MOM, I POOPED". He wants to big like her I think. I am not going to start potty training for a while though. I don't know if he is ready ( I doubt it) but I am the one that isn't ready!
(for record keeping purposes...)
He knows where his eyes, nose, ears, head, hair, teeth, hands, finger, feet, toes, belly are. We are working on Shoulders, elbows, knees and a few others. Oh yah, he does know where his "pee pee" is also.
He has gone pee on the potty 2 times now, before he takes a bath. He sits on it all the time with all his clothes on and say "Poo Poo" because Ally poops, she yells from the bathroom "MOM, I POOPED". He wants to big like her I think. I am not going to start potty training for a while though. I don't know if he is ready ( I doubt it) but I am the one that isn't ready!
What else to say about Isaac. He is doing very well in Nursery and is doing better at playing with other kids. He still tends to pick on kids that he know will let him, but hopefully is continuing to grow out of it.
He is sleeping much better. He still wakes up once in a while in the middle of the night, but for the most part sleeps well. I stopped giving him so much milk and he is starting to eat much better. He tries to sing songs with Ally in the car. He counts to 10 and then says Oteen and some other made up numbers. He just started trying to sing the Alphabet, though doesn't know any letters, just tries to sing the tune and makes sounds that reflect the letters.
Every morning he wakes up about 8am and he wants a cup of juice, to sit on the couch with a blanket and watch a cartoon. He is really happy in the morning and talks a lot in the morning.
He loves to be outside ...doing anything. It's like freedom to him or something. He just loves it.
He loves to go in Glen's truck. I think he likes to be up high!He loves his Grandparents. He is so lucky to have wonderful grandparents that love him and would do anything for him. He loves Grandpa Murray's horses. He loves Grandpa Dean to play with cars in the basement with him. He loves to go on walks with Grandma Nancy and have Grandma Kathy read books to him.


He loves all of his cousin too! He seems to especially have a good relationship with Brayden (8). Brayden is so sweet with him. Isaac also loves Max and Hunter, and in a year or so, I think they will all love to play with each other. They are all still a little young to share and enjoy each other.

And he loves Kenzie and Kamryn too. but they, with Ally usually have GIRL ONLY parties, so the boys are not allowed. :)We will get a chance to see all of my siblings kids this summer and I am so excited to have the kids get together. They are all so wonderful and cute I might add.
He loves Ally so much. They sort of have a love/hate relationship as I am sure lots of little brothers and sisters. But they are starting to play together more and that is so fun to see.
Glen and I are so blessed to have Isaac in our family. I can't imaging not having Isaac in our family (since we were supposed to have a Macy) I am so glad that we have Isaac. We love you BUDDY! Happy Birthday.
10 comments:
Great post Katherine! We are excited to get to know Issac better when you guys come in August! Happy Birthday Issac!
He sounds like such a fun kid. I love that he was supposed to be a Macy. What a fun suprise
Happy Birthday!!!
Love the cute pictures. Happy Birthday Isaac.
Happy Birthday Isaac! I love all the pictures, so cute.
Happy Birthday Isaac! I can't believe how much you have grown since I saw you last! So Cute!
I can't believe he is 2 already. It goes by so fast especially when we don't see each other all the time. It's fun to see all the pics of Isaac and to hear all about his little personality. Hope all is well in Logan. Maybe we can actually get together a few times this summer.
What a cute boy. Happy Birthday Isaac. Hope he had a great day.
Happy late birthday buddy! We hope you had a nice weekend! Enjoy the sunshine!
What a great mom you are. Happy Birthday Isaac, sounds like him and Ben both started out rough and now are quite the characters! I love the picture of you and him hugging on the grass, that should be framed somewhere.
happy birthday isaac!
Post a Comment