
Yeah! Reagen is here! I have a new little neice. She was born on Monday, May 12th. This is Marci's fourth. She has Austin (9), Kiersten (6 1/2), Brandon (3 1/2), and now Reagen!
Way to go Marci! Glad she is here and you are both doing well! And I love the name. I bet Kiersten is so excited to have a little sister. She is going to be such a good helper.
Way to go Marci! Glad she is here and you are both doing well! And I love the name. I bet Kiersten is so excited to have a little sister. She is going to be such a good helper.

Reagen was about 10 days early and was already 8 lbs 7 oz. We grow big babies in my family!
But, she has thick dark hair and looks so cute.

Doesn't Marci look great...she said it was pretty easy this time, but she looks awesome for just going through labor! You are beatuiful Marc!
To check out Marci's Blog and more details...click here.
2 comments:
both baby and mama look so beautiful! does it make you baby hungry?
No not really! :)
Post a Comment