Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Congratulations Franklin and Amber


Well, My big brother is DONE with Dental School, how cool is that? He passed his boards last week, with my sister Tracy's help :) and they are moving to Utah and he is doing a Residency at the UofU V.A. - And Amber is pregnant with a little girl, they are planning to name Addison Kate Allen. So Cute. I am so glad that they will live by us so I get to see their baby! (oh yah, and them too!) Now, they just need to sell their home in Charleston. Good luck and see you soon guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will be fun to have your family close. Congrats to your brother!!
See you on Saturday!! Thanks for letting us drop by last week.

Jan said...

I love your quotes from Pres. Hinckley and Elder Eyring. They are wonderful. Thanks for sharing them.