Ally says her own bedtime prayer when she goes to bed. Sometimes it's long and she sounds like she is having a serious conversation with Heavenly Father and she talks about all her cousins and grandparents and asks for Isaac to be nicer and on and on. Then there are times that she doesn't want to pray and she says" bless everyone around the world and everything around the world", and then closes. I think it's so funny when she does this.
Anyway, last night she started her prayer, but then stopped and said" I want to say something special tonight." I said ok, do you want to think about what you want to pray for? She said "I want to pray for my friends, and that we will Choose the Right, and she couldn't think of a 3rd one. So I suggested praying for our family and she was mad that it wasn't her idea, but said "OK" I will pray for our family (like she was so put out) ...then she said that the last thing was going to be a secret. So she started her prayer and prayed for those three things in order and then she prayed that everyone around the world would be happy and that Heavenly Father would make sure everyone was happy.
Kids are so sweet and genuine and I am really starting to realize what we do as parents now affects how the grow up and the habits they form. It's a huge responsibility and so awesome.
I love my Ally (even though she looks like an 80's rocker chick)!
7 comments:
how cute! It is a little taxing sometimes to me that what we do for them can be so influencial. What will I do if/when I screw up? Then they will be screwed up! AHH!
CJ STILL asks why Ally moved to another ward.
P.S. Your tulips froze last night and now it is snowing....I might not be able to get a good picture of them but they sure are/were a pretty orange/yellow.
That is so sweet.
kids are so funny. hunter is really big into praying lately and kamryn loves to help him. they come up with some good stuff. hunters favorite part is to yell "in the name...amen" whether he is saying the prayer or not. this is especially embarracing in sacrament meeting!!!!
That is so cute. She is too funny.
So funny. Sorry about her hair :) I love your stories, you are hilarious.
Ally is pretty mature praying for the world and stuff, Ty prays for his thomas stuff and his imaginary friend coco
What a cute girl! We love you Ally!
Post a Comment